Two women surrender to child molestation charges | Crime
QUITMAN COUNTY, GA - A Randolph County EMT worker and a Georgetown resident both turned themselves in today after warrants were issued for sex crimes.
Joanna Harris, age 40 from Georgetown, and Angle Gregors, age 34, a Randolph County EMT from Donaldsonville, were indicted on charges of child molestation and contributing to the delinquancy of a minor.
The two ladies turned themselves in at the Quitman County Sheriff's Office and their bonds were both set at $20,000.
The indictments came after a GBI investigation and both have been released on bond.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jimmy Carter Nat’l Historic Site to host candlelight tour of Carter Boyhood Home
- Plains Community Christmas Sing 2013 to be held Dec. 1
- Artists for Pasaquan Weekend to be Nov. 2-3
- Alabama health officials confirm Salmonella in foodborne outbreak in Sumter County
- National Honey Bee Day to be celebrated at Jimmy Carter Boyhood Farm