Two women surrender to child molestation charges | Crime
QUITMAN COUNTY, GA - A Randolph County EMT worker and a Georgetown resident both turned themselves in today after warrants were issued for sex crimes.
Joanna Harris, age 40 from Georgetown, and Angle Gregors, age 34, a Randolph County EMT from Donaldsonville, were indicted on charges of child molestation and contributing to the delinquancy of a minor.
The two ladies turned themselves in at the Quitman County Sheriff's Office and their bonds were both set at $20,000.
The indictments came after a GBI investigation and both have been released on bond.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Georgia top 10 state for dog bites
- Julie Megginson recognized as 2013 GSW Featured Public Servant
- Americus woman honored for Boston Marathon participation
- Americus native Logan Hanley selected 2013 outstanding scholar at GSW
- "GROW!" documentary highlighting Georgia's local food movement to screen at Café Campesino